Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLoveMyApple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 26, 2008
Southern California
I'm not eligible for an upgrade, but my mom is, so I was going to use her upgrade. I still can't get passed "We were unable to complete set up online." Is it because my mom doesn't have an iPhone already? I tried it with my sister's number who does have an iPhone and it worked fine. Then I tried it with my number and I have an iPhone too and it worked just fine. Anyone else?
Also, please don't tell me "There's already a thread about this." because how many of those order status threads are there and no one says a thing.

Pdrickey

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2008
I had the same exact problem. I even went into the Apple Store and they were clueless. I called Apple this morning and they were clueless. Directed me to call AT&T. Called them and they were clueless as well. This is crazy! Does anyone know what is going on?!?

iPhone Addict

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Have had the same problem here -- have kept on trying and nothing changes. So frustrating!

I need it delivered from Apple because I'm not the primary user on the account and Apple stores have no way of looking up AT&T Authorized Users. And I can't have AT&T delivery because they will only deliver to the address where the cell phone bill goes to...blah.

I guess my only option is to go camp out at an AT&T store the night before the launch...or could I go in person and pre-order one from AT&T still today?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

iLoveMyApple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 26, 2008
Southern California
I talked to an online AT&T rep who was clueless also. Someone on another thread said they called Apple this morning and they said that they're aware of the issue and are working on it. Let's hope. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.