"We Will Strike America"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by maxsix, Nov 16, 2015.

1. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hey Democrats & Liberals, It's Your Turn Now...

"We Will Strike America"

"We say to the states that take part in the crusader campaign that you will have a day, God willing, like France's and by God, as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington"

"Cheese-Eating Amateur."

"It’s beyond surreal that the president of France is making the American president look like a cheese-eating amateur."

Disrespectful Slacker Boy

"President Obama walked in late Sunday on a moment of silence being held by world leaders in Turkey to honor the victims of Friday’s terrorist attacks in Paris.

Reporters traveling with the president said Mr. Obama had not yet arrived when other world leaders at the G-20 conference in Turkey began their silent observance around a large conference table."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-threatens-attack-washington-other-countries-122051922.html

http://nypost.com/2015/11/16/francois-hollande-is-making-obama-look-like-a-fool/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/15/obama-arrives-late-for-moment-of-silence-for-paris/

2. Happybunny macrumors 68000

How fickle are people's and nation's emotions and memories.

2003 French fries became Freedom fries, the French were openly in the US media described as "Cheese-eating surrender monkeys"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese-eating_surrender_monkeys

Even on this site there is a poster who for years every time France was mentioned wrote "French rifle from WWII never used"

Since these attacks, I smell the scent of hypocrisy

3. Benjamin Frost, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015

Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

The Democrats and Liberals have had their heads in the sand for so long, they've become blind.

It's no wonder that the U.S.A. has been sleepwalking into a Muslim-terrorist infested world under Obama.

4. aka777 macrumors 6502a

Like the NAZIs, they will not stop, until we unleash a Dresden on them.

5. Happybunny macrumors 68000

So carpet bomb an undefended city full of refugees.

6. Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

Yeah?

I'm all ears.

7. aka777 macrumors 6502a

No, lets just pull a Belgium and co and allow them to come in and setup Favelas. It’s also laughable that Western European nations are so open, all the way up in Western Europe.

Hey, why not switch localities with the Greeks for example, who had to endure 400 years of Islam and the cruelty of Islam. Who were butchered alive and forced to convert to Islam.

8. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Obama's speech in Turkey is cringeworthy, basically sounds like hey, we still don't have a real strategy, but we are looking for partners to share in our **** ups.

Thank god this weak administration is almost gone.

9. zin macrumors 6502

What do you want Obama to do?

10. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

- Draw a red line
    - Create a hashtag campaign

Those are starters

11. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Obama's red lines are done in light pastel: hard to see and easy to erase.

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

"What I'm not interested in doing, is posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership or America winning"

Yeh we got that Obama.

13. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

He should declare that ISIS is contained.

EDIT: Nevermind. He apparently did that already on Friday morning. So perhaps instead he should say that if he were to have had a son that that son would've looked like a Paris concert-goer.

14. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

This is a good one as well.

15. sim667 macrumors 65816

Favelas in Belgium?!

16. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

We can start by not condemning 1.6 billion Muslims for the act of a few radicals. Just like the Dylan Roof's and Timothy McVeigh's of the world don't speak for all white Christians.

That said, I'm all for targeting and taking the fight to ISIS. IMO opinion Obama's been a little weak in this area, I like that he's thoughtful about his approach but I say we act where we have good intel.

17. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I have a plan, actually bomb known ISIS targets, apparently the US keeps a list of known terror training camps just in case an allied nation wants to do a bombing run after being attacked.

18. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

or nuke them thats what we are seeing.

19. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Agreed. However, I doubt he would follow that plan.

20. Happybunny macrumors 68000

You have to understand he's an American, all those pesky foriegn words, why don't we all just speak American.

21. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

Because of our constant foreign meddling, we are kicking the hornet's nest. We can minimize the damage by restricting immigration to how we did before Ted Kennedy ruined it (e.g. no more 3rd worlders!).

If something is going to happen, then chances are it will be in GFZs.

22. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Why would the start be about making sure Muslims don't have their feelings hurt that followers of their religion like blowing soft targets up and killing innocent people? How about starting with killing the threat and worry about people's feelings after the threat is vanquished?

23. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Red lines don't mean squat unless you are prepared to back them up. I seem to remember a red line was drawn on Syria using chemical weapons. Nothing happened when that line was crossed. That sends the wrong message and shows weakness.

24. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

I think we all agree on taking out the threat, just not by carpet bombing and killing a bunch of innocent people. That's what they do, we're better than that.

25. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

That was my point. He's weak.