Website that rates products/companies on how ethical they are?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mateus, Dec 5, 2007.

1. mateus macrumors member

mateus

I about a year ago I remember visiting a site (I think it was reviewed on a radio show) that rated a huge range of consumer products/manufacturers based on how environmentally friendly & ethical they were.

I'm trying to find the site again but I can't! :confused: Greenpeace has several PDF's that rate products but these are not like the simple, quick, searchable website I remember (maybe Greenpeace originally had an HTML version but have since removed it). There are also several other sites that claim to provide this information but at a cost with monthly subscriptions.

Does anyone know of a free site offers information similar to the Greenpeace PDF's but in an easy-to-use manner?

Many thanks!
    :)

2. mateus thread starter macrumors member

mateus

Cheers Abstract but I had already look at this site.

The free info on ethiscore.org is limited, the site I remember had a huge range of products & ratings (like the info you can get from ethiscore.org if you pay the subscription). You could basically input your shopping list & it would give you ratings for each product type.

I'm guessing the site must have closed or maybe it's turned into one of these subscription sites like ethiscore.org