Weird issues with a 5S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lmorris96, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Lmorris96 macrumors newbie

We'll I went on Friday to the launch ( and was disappointed to see they had no silver / white for ATT ) and picked up a 16gb space grey. I have 2 weeks to exchange it and my question is-
    What is the possibility the apple store will get more silver/white and what are your experiences with white and black? What's better ?
    Also I'm not sure if it's just me but I find my old
    Iphone 5 screen is brighter and clearer than the5s when they are both at max... Is it just me ?

2. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

You're chances are slim to none unless you dedicate basically your life to finding a store that get stock and can exchange for you.

And as someone who had a black iphone 5 and now a white iphone 5S, there are perks to both but so far I am much preferring the white. It feels so much better with iOS 7 and I never truly felt this good about my black iphone 5, I actually was like you and spent the first two weeks trying to find a white one to no avail, so I settled and ended up enjoying it still.

In short, white is superior but black has its perks.. Such as in the dark it sort of fades out everything but the screen.