Welcome to "ihatemaculosers"

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Welcome to Macrumors "ihatemaculosers", our newest member. :rolleyes:

I am guessing by your name that you are a prime candidate to become a Switcher .

Let us know if we can be of any help in your transition to a better computing experience. :)

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
PlaceofDis said:
am i the only one confused here :confused:
Sorry for the confusion, I just happen to see that our newest forum member was named "ihatemaculosers". I thought that anyone who took the time to register with that sort of name deserved a proper welcome.

My guess, we will never see this person again. . . . but just maybe they will someday be the proud owner of a brand new Apple computer. :rolleyes:

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
dvdh said:
Sorry for the confusion, I just happen to see that our newest forum member was named "ihatemaculosers". I thought that anyone who took the time to register with that sort of name deserved a proper welcome.

My guess, we will never see this person again. . . . but just maybe they will someday be the proud owner of a brand new Apple computer. :rolleyes:
i figured thats what it was, but when i scanned the members list i didnt see that name, or maybe im just losing it, anyways Welcome mac haters one and all!! its okay im sure we can change your minds!

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Sun Baked said:
I looked and found him, but no posts...
Just thought we should let him know that when he is done hating mac users, we'll help him make the switch.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
PlaceofDis said:
i figured thats what it was, but when i scanned the members list i didnt see that name, or maybe im just losing it, anyways Welcome mac haters one and all!! its okay im sure we can change your minds!
Member #49958

Getting close to 50k members

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Sun Baked said:
Member #49958

Getting close to 50k members
Yep . . . .should easily hit 50K by the middle of this month I guess. Hopefully not all of them are so pessimistic about Macs though . . .

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
PlaceofDis said:
OT, but how do you find out what # a member is?
Look left, click on their tar or member name to get a user profile.

The URL should be their member number.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
Sun Baked said:
Look left, click on their tar or member name to get a user profile.

The URL should be their member number.
thats the last place i would have looked too, glad i asked

i guess ihatemacsulosers isnt going to bless his/her own thread, sad sad sad after we went through all this trouble :(

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
There have been some straaaange threads recently, but.... ;)

EDIT: wow...so my user ID is in the 27k range, and I switched in Dec 03 and joined in Jan 04. So that means we've had another 23k people join the fams in that year. Yay, that! :)

mvc

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2003
Outer-Roa
I think ihateumaclosers would have flowed off the tongue more nicely than ihatemaculosers. But it's just a personal preference thing.

mvc

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2003
Outer-Roa
I wonder if switchthis or switchmy@ss have been taken, they would have been fun with the right avatar!

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
mvc said:
I wonder if switchthis or switchmy@ss have been taken, they would have been fun with the right avatar!
Of course, you'd have to be a pretty dedicated mac hater to accumulate 500 posts without getting banned...

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
dvdh said:
Welcome to Macrumors "ihatemaculosers", our newest member. :rolleyes:

I am guessing by your name that you are a prime candidate to become a Switcher .

Let us know if we can be of any help in your transition to a better computing experience. :)
This made me laugh my ass off. Thanks! :D

dvdh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
mkrishnan said:
It's kind of sad that the guest of honor has not come to the party yet. :)
Yep, too bad. I check his user profile and he hasn't been back since he signed up. Didn't even leave an email address so that we could check and make sure he's doing alright. :confused:

I guess maybe he just does hate Macs enough (or, for that matter, think we are big enough losers) to even bother coming back. . . .