Well my 24month iPhone 4 contract expired and since Apple decided last year to change the release time of the iPhone it left me (and millions of others) with a tough decision, try something new or wait till October. They really did drop the ball with changing the release date. The next problem is I really haven't been even slightly impressed by the current leaks of the next iPhone (even if no one can officially confirm they are legit or not). I don't think its a good looking device (I said the same about the iPhone 4 leaks though so I know not to be too skeptical). So this renewal Samsung has got my money for the Galaxy SIII. Now i've tried an Android device and it was a bit of a change from iOS and I plan on giving it a good test once I get the device. Here is my plan though, if once the next iPhone is revealed I want it, i'll just sell on the Galaxy SIII and buy the next iPhone and in the mean time I get to test out Android and the SGS3 which looks like an incredible piece of kit and I still have my iPad 3 to keep my iOS needs at hand. Anyone else find themselves in a similar situation?