Well i looks like us canadians are getting shafted for paying full price from apple..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gunner86, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Gunner86 macrumors member

Ordered a 64gb seconds after the site went live and i am still at processing order, it kind of pisses me off that people that ordered from apple but through a carrier are getting their orders shipped already and will get the phones on the 14, i paid close to 1000$ for a phone and still no movement on my order....Anybody else fells this way?

2. restricteditaly macrumors newbie

In the exact same boat.... I'm pretty annoyed!

3. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

I don't think it has anything to do with being Canadian, or with paying full price. Some phones have shipped, some haven't. It always seems to go this way. I'm in the US, also ordered from Apple, and my order hasn't shipped yet. If they says it will be here on the 14th, I believe them. If it still hasn't shipped on Thursday, then I might start getting a little anxious.

4. Gunner86 thread starter macrumors member

See here in canada it doesn't say it will be here on the 14th it says ships by october 14th.

[​IMG]

5. entatlrg macrumors 68040

entatlrg

Seriously? Get over it kids, whether it comes Friday or Monday you'll surely survive. :rolleyes:

6. KeithJenner macrumors 6502a

It's a bit early to be getting annoyed. It's only Tuesday and release day isn't until Friday. Plenty of time for things to change between now and then.

7. Gunner86 thread starter macrumors member

Well i just got off the phone with apple and the girl said my phone should be delivered around the 20th .....what a bummer

8. I8P'CS macrumors 6502

People really need to calm down it's a phone. It will arrive when its meant to.

9. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

In the meantime, isn't that Samsung Galaxy S II a pretty neat phone?

10. soco, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011

soco macrumors 68030

soco

That's what you get for being Canadadian. ;)

Yes. :)