Went for a case ended up with a funny genius appointment. My wife wanted to get a cas

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by steve knight, Oct 5, 2014.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

My wife wanted to get a case for her new ^ she is waiting for and got that and some new headphones. were were talking to the sales guy about the problems with her phone (she is blind and uses voiceover) she has all kinds of problems a couple days ago her phone called tw people at once siri stops working and once even tried to look something up with no input. among other things.
    But I showed him how sometimes my camera on my 5s the top of the screen text is upside down and it will take a upside down picture when it is like that. we found it has something to do with orientation lock being on. but the funny part is he tried it on his phone and it got stuck doing it too. I gave him my bug. the good part is he then reported the bug.

2. AFDoc macrumors 68030

3. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

I feel you op. Last night something similar happened to me. I went to mcdonalds to get a double cheese burger and with my luck, the guy in front of me ordered tons of food so here I was, stuck behind this guy for 20 minutes for 1 double cheese. Anyway, I got home, took the pickles out and ate it. I know what you are talking about. In the end, you have to stay positive.

4. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Now THIS is a story I can get behind...... The first one not so much. My only question is..... Why not order it w/o pickeles?

5. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

She barely spoke English so I'm lucky she got the order right lol.

6. Mercenary macrumors 6502a

Im glad we finally have a thread we can just chat about the day.

Yesterday the family and I went to Giraffe for lunch. My daughter was given some crayons and drew a picture of some lines (it was supposed to be us).

She ordered some milk and it came with a plastic Giraffe on top. Was ace and she loves them.

I had the burger and skin on fries. the wife had the flat cheesy bbq chicken thing.

All in all a nice day.

7. poorcody macrumors 6502a

poorcody

That's interesting... I've never tried one without pickles. Do you find removing them results in the burger being bent as you eat it? I would also wonder if the pickle-free burger would be easier to eat one-handed, although I have to admit the bigger size of the pickled-version is just so nice. Maybe I will buy both next time and compare the two? Anyone know the return policy?

8. indychris macrumors 6502

indychris

Crazy how similar our days were yesterday. We actually ATE giraffe for lunch. Then we drove by toys-r-Us and noticed that some of the text was actually backwards, so we reported the bug.

9. deviant macrumors 65816

sorry about your wife being blind and everything. the rest ... well, cool story bro

10. AFDoc, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014

AFDoc macrumors 68030

Didn't even know there was a resteraunt named Girraffe! Where is the wonderful establishment?! I need me some milk with a giraffe head!!

11. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

12. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

she has been that way all her life. but her and computers are always a mixed bag. They offered to get her a phone with 7.1 on it but since she has a new 6 coming in a few days we declined.
    I am no story teller for sure but how often can you actually reproduce a bug when trying too and then have that bug show up on a genus's phone?

13. Mercenary macrumors 6502a

Uk I'm afraid.

14. kalebnate macrumors 6502

I once ordered a bigmac but as soon as I received it they told me to give it back because they forgot to put in the meat. I went for a burger ended up with a funny situation.