Went into the apple store to have a play with the white iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Game 161, May 20, 2011.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

got to admit I wasn't sure wether it would look good or not but it does. Was very impressed by it and the way the white worked so well with it. I'm very happy with the black but I can see why so many decided to get one. Very nice look far better than the 3GS style.

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

That's cool. I still haven't seen it in person, but i've seen the white iPad 2. I'm still going with team black

3. JASApplications macrumors 65816

Nearest Apple store is 2 hours away from me so haven't got a chance to look yet :( Seen a few people around town who have got one though! Looks good from a distance :)

4. the.sheepdog macrumors regular

the.sheepdog

My new white iP4 should be here from fedex today! I will let you know!:D

5. Steelers7510 macrumors 6502

Steelers7510

Looking forward to seeing some pictures if you don't mind. I haven't seen any pictures in person so I'm just curious to see how it looks. I've seen stock photos of it, but they don't really count.

6. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

I thought I would like it much more than the black out, but after checking it out at the apple store I'm glad I went with black.

7. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I had a white 3G and 3GS and hated the black in both of those models, I thought for sure I would get the White iPhone 4 but I wasn't impressed with how it looked so I went for the Black 32GB and I really have to say I am glad I did not wait for the iP4 in White, I was disturbed with the way it looks although some friends have them and I think it depends on what case you have but next to mine, the screen looks to have a Yellow or Greenish tinge to it, so happy with the Black 32GB iPhone 4.

8. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

I got my white iPhone as soon as it got released and I am really happy with it. I prefer it to the black one and it looks great together with my white iPad :)

9. hcho3 macrumors 68030

No offense, but...

I don't see what the big deal about white iPhone 4. It's in white. Yes, it changes everything.

I will wait for 2 weeks and wait for SJ or Tim cook to announce iPhone 5. I will be buying iPhone 5 or iPhone 4 at a discounted price.

iPhone 4 is almost 11 months old hardware and it needs to be price dropped.

10. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Even though it's not really white, more of an off white, I am still happy with mines. If a new one is announced at wwdc, then I will just go return mines and wait haha.

11. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

Lots of Facebook posts lately on MacRumors...

12. luked14 macrumors 6502

I was surprised about how good the white iPhone looked in person. Better than I expected it too, and it would go great with a white iPad.

13. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

lol. I agree.

14. the.sheepdog macrumors regular

the.sheepdog

I just got my new Iphone 4 white today. Its charging after the set up. I like the white color of the glass. It isn't WHITE! like the box is white.

It's more of a ceramic white or subtle classic white. It is almost the same white as my iMac. Its whiter than the keyboard.

After reading the posts here I find myself almost afraid to carry it or use it without the case on it!

I will get over that soon.... I hope!

15. chris2k5 macrumors 6502a

Played with the white iPhone and fell in love with it...But I am not using one of my upgrades for a white iPhone sorry...I'll use that for the next iPhone.

Augh, I do have a spare black iPhone 4 laying around though. Been trying to find someone who wants to trade ahh! I blame Apple...As usual.

16. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

My original iPhone finally bit the dust, so I upgraded to the white iPhone 4. Absolutely love it.

17. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

White iPhone 4 has to be the best looking phone I've ever witnessed!

18. JackSpearo macrumors regular

I appreciate Game 161 for being unbiased... but my goodness people love to still bash/love the iphone 4...
    the bottom line: everyone is different and has different tastes!

19. the.sheepdog macrumors regular

the.sheepdog

No offense taken! Different stroke for different folks!

Discounted? How about free? That was my price. Free is always good.

and it isn't the hardware that makes a phone stand out above the rest. it's the software. Just look at Android. Some might say they have superior hardware but the software and apps are stinkin'!

I like the white IP4 and thats enough reason don't you think?:D