Went to AT&T today said training July 1 begins

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davidlw, Jun 20, 2008.

1. davidlw macrumors 6502a

AT&T store told me that training on the new iPhone begins July 1.

2. Niiro13 macrumors 68000

Good to know...but unfortunately, it doesn't help us in any way =/.

3. Roameo macrumors newbie

I think this information is both good to know and helpful because employees will likely be informed about how the launch will take place including all of the upgrade eligibility/subsiziding information people have been waiting for. Hopefully some AT&T employees will come by and share some of this info on July 1...if AT&T/Apple doesn't reveal it themselves by then.

4. macduke macrumors 603

macduke

Yeah, all the dealings should be finalized by then and probably posted by AT&T. I just hope the new iPhone data plan comes with some texts. I usually use about 175 in a month, give or take. Paying even more just seems greedy. They are texts! I thought I read somewhere that an actual text message costs the carrier .001 cents to send. For the extra $10 I would expect no less than 500 texts, but alas, we won't get that many. Sucks because I will only use 3g 10% of the time until my college town gets it...hopefully by the end of the year.

Wow, I was going to say how even Alltel has 3g coverage here, but I decided to look it up first. Is this for real? If so, Alltel has one crazy big 2.4mbps 3g network!

http://content.alltel.com/business/enhanced/mobilelink_coverage.jsp?state=nat