WestCoast: Who has an Apple iPad 2 16GB 3G (AT&T)?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by rondz, Mar 21, 2011.

1. rondz macrumors regular

rondz

I was just wondering who was able to get an iPad 2 16GB Wifi + 3G after launch day?

If so, where were you able to buy yours from? (Target, WalMart, or Best Buy)

Very curious to see if it's just way more rare than the other ones because I have seen a whole bunch of people getting their Wifi Only and 32, 64 GB Wifi + 3G (Verizon and AT&T) models but not much of the 16GB (AT&T) 3G model.

Could it be that it's just not a popular model or that people who bought this model actually kept it for themselves and not to resell?

It sucks because at this point I thought I'd be satisfied with a Wifi Only model and it's not satisfying enough for me since I'm smartphoneless and need 3G when I'm away from hotspots or Wifi connection. Now I'm selling my Wifi Only one because I mindfuct myself to think, "Oh everything is okay now since I own one but it's still not the same."

2. outphase macrumors 65816

Some showed up in my local Best Buy today, but they went to reservations.

3. rondz thread starter macrumors regular

rondz

Sweet, thanks for sharing the info. At least now I know that they are getting shipments of that version because I have two pre-ordered. One at B&H online and my local Best Buy. I'm going to focus more on who can ship the fastest since it's unfair to say who closed the sale the fastest since B&H charges you the entire amount immediately. I'm not going to hate though, no sales tax is fine with me, but if for whatever reason Best Buy calls me before B&H ships me one then I'm canceling it. However, if I can swoop one locally and now, game on!