Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

westernmass

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
Western Mass.
We have an Apple Store in Holyoke Mass and there is also an Apple independent Authorized retail store and service center in Northampton called Yes Computers. It is a great store and I have bought things there over the last few years.

This weekend they had an overnight break in. Check out Masslive.com story here

here is a link to the video that is off the thieves making off with the goods.

http://bcove.me/zmdp0uuu

I hope they catch these guys. It sounds like they have been making their way up and down the East Coast..

MrMac'n'Cheese

macrumors 6502a
May 11, 2010
We have an Apple Store in Holyoke Mass and there is also an Apple independent Authorized retail store and service center in Northampton called Yes Computers. It is a great store and I have bought things there over the last few years.

This weekend they had an overnight break in. Check out Masslive.com story here

here is a link to the video that is off the thieves making off with the goods.

http://bcove.me/zmdp0uuu

I hope they catch these guys. It sounds like they have been making their way up and down the East Coast..

Awful news!

I hope those low-life scumbags are caught!

Question is, what kind of security did the authorized reseller have, seems like they had an easy time breaking in.

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Looks like they made off with iPads for the most part. Easy grab and high resale.

Apple will track these with no doubt.
Looks like an inside job and store had NO real security other than 2 lightly locked doors.

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
i hope they have insurance.

i wonder how they sell those Macbooks and iPads. seems to be the biggest risk to get caught or scammed out of "their" money.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.