Westinghouse L2410NM Black 24" 8ms Widescreen LCD Monitor...?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Colep3344, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Colep3344 macrumors newbie

I work for a production company and we're in the market for a new HD monitor for editing. We have one Apple 24" that is great, but aren't in a position to spend that kind of money on another one. So, doing some searching I came across the Westinghouse L2410NM Black 24" 8ms Widescreen LCD Monitor. Now I haven't heard much about westinghouse products but on newegg.com it was cheap and had great customer reviews. And had some good features. So, anyone had any personal experience or heard anything about it?

Thanks

2. cliffrouse11bas macrumors regular

I can chime in on this. I have it hooked up to my new Mac Pro. It looks fantastic. The only complain I might have is if you have to move it much, not sure how long the base will hold up. Great resolution great contrast ratio, and I love all the connectors including the HDMI.

3. eyecool macrumors regular

Anyone else using this display? I saw this it is an MVA panel, not TN not IPS. That means it is an 8bit panel and Sam's Club has an amazing deal on them right now.

Info from http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/panelsearch.htm
    Model Response Time Panel
    Westinghouse L2410NM 8ms G2G 24"WS MVA

Anyone??

There's not a lot of info about this display in the forums. Who cares what the ppl on newegg say. I want to know what you guys think!

4. Fuchal macrumors 68020

5. rolex54 macrumors 6502

they make good stuff for cheap prices
    i would get it

6. eyecool macrumors regular