What’s Your Most Anticipated Mobile Game in 2013?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Hellocookie, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Hellocookie macrumors newbie

Hellocookie

I am currently playing Clash of Clans on my iphone. I am level 20 now and I really want to try something new.
    I just read the news that the IOS version of Knights of the Rose which is available on facebook now is going to be launched in Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. It is said that there would be many new gameplays for its IOS version. It’s quite tempting for me—a big fan of this game. I am highly interested in it, cauz I like its cartoon style so much and I am so addicted to the gorgeous and light-hearted pictures. I am sure it would hit the top 10 in Appsotore.

I have found some pics of it on Google+, and want to share it with your guys
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. handsgame macrumors newbie

handsgame

Thanks for suggesting these upcoming apps.

I would like to recommend you one more app that is Harry Hands Game. It's a wonderful app on iOS and I must say that you should also try this game.

"Harry Hands Game" - Harry Hands is the star of his soccer team. Help him to get to the stadium before he misses the important match!

Till now I have cleared only 4 levels of this game and there are total 8 different levels. To complete each levels requires skill and logic to make success full goal. I hope you will also enjoy this app.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hands-hd/id562210198?ls=1&mt=8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]