What about the youth ........

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by LIVEFRMNYC, Nov 9, 2016.

1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Trump's win basically shows the youth that bullying, attacking specific groups of people, being sexist, and crying foul at anything that doesn't go your way ....... is the winning formula for success in America :oops::oops::oops::oops:

I truly hope his campaign personality is not what his presidential personality will be like. I will be grateful if he actually turns out to be a decent or great president.

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Hopefully he changes, but yes his campaign persona is a terrible role model for our youth.

3. Teon macrumors regular

Teon

do not worry - it will.
    In fact, he is a smart guy. Madmen do not become presidents.

4. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Yes they do, Hitler was democratically elected.

5. steve23094 macrumors 68000

steve23094

6. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

7. border terrier macrumors regular

Trump's win show that through hubris and arrogance the Establishment has lost again. Watch what happens across Europe in the coming elections. Seismic shift in politics. The end of globalisation?

8. unlinked macrumors 6502a

Nah, a deflection would be Hitler wasn't president until after he banned other political parties.

9. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

The BBC analysed the youth vote of America and Clinton won by a landslide. I don't think Trump appeals to the under 40's so hopefully the morals and ethics of today's youth will be passed forward.

Huge leaps have been made to stamp out racism and sexism and hopefully Trump won't reverse it too much.