What app can u use to download PDF files from where u can attach to email?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by piatti, Apr 15, 2013.

1. piatti macrumors 6502a

piatti

I want to send emails with my résumé attached. But I don't have resume saved in my iPhone and don't know how to save it in such a way that it can be selected as attachment in gmail app.

2. CSMchris376 macrumors regular

iBooks

You can save the pdf in iBooks and once you open it, you can select email, however that uses the iPhone email app and selects your default account. I don't use the gmail app, so I'm a little lost when it comes to that, but how can you add an attachment in that app? Can you use something like Dropbox?

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Anyattach if your phone is jail broken. Aside from that, the above option is just about the best one. You could use drop box, but that doesn't look professional IMO.

Serious question... Are you unable to just use a computer?

4. 64Mario64 macrumors regular

5. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i use google drive. i have pdf docs in my drive where i can access them from my phone. then you can select to open the doc in adobe pdf viewer (free) and you can attach and email them from within the adobe app.

6. jkauff macrumors member

iFiles app lets you email attachments using default mail, but also has an "Open in" option. If the gmail app can be used as an "Open in" target, it should show up in the iFiles list.

7. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car