What are iPhone users going to bitch about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctt1wbw

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
Seaford VA
So after later today, what are iPhone users going to bitch about? And what are other smart phone users to make fun about the iPhone about? It'll have MMS, which is the one last thing that the iPhone couldn't do that every other phone could do.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Well likely that this thread will be closed but they will bitch about MMS being slow. That little lag when the status bar hits 95% that lasts about 5 seconds ... that's what they'll bitch about.

That and MMS pictures are print quality. I mean, you own an iphone so surely you should not have compressed images sent your way.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Profiles
Integrated inbox
Battery drainage
push not working
MMS not going through
3G network speed
tethering
OS glitches/"features"

Really.. the list is endless

bnerd

macrumors regular
May 21, 2009
I bet you any money it's gonna be .. in this order:

1.) Better Battery Life

2.) Background Applications

... This push notification bull will only satisfy the pitch fork carrying customers for so long ... until they remember why they were angry in the first place.

jutte64

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2009
Fort Recovery , OH
what dont they complain about, speakers not loud enough, takes to long to open an app, the iphone i PICKED OUT MYSELF doesnt have enough memory. there will always be something to entertain and make us all laugh!

HJ76

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2009
why what has happened?

Are Apple giving every iPhone user a free upgrade every year to the latest model on Keynote day?

:apple: :D

HJ76

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2009
oh do American users officially get MMS today?

Old news, had it in the UK for ages. Nothing special, though something interesting was happening.

MasterTick

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2009
Better notification system
True multitasking
Customization on lock screen. Like weather info, Twitter, email, etc.
Unified inboxes
LED Notification
More leniency with app approval

That's on my wish list :rolleyes:

hchavarria

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16)

There is plenty to improve/add even after MMS such as multitasking, better integration of calendar, contacts, mail, tasks and so on...

dryja123

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2009
My iPhone doesnt start my car on a cold winter day, it doesnt do my dishes or my laundry!

Ack

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2009
"Find on page" in Safari, and full Bluetooth Functionality for iPhone/car stereo integration.

soLoredd

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2007
California
Can't change SMS tone to custom one

I'd rather see that than MMS or hell, even copy/paste. Can't believe nobody finds this omission a complete travesty.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
I'm sorry... I have to make fun of myself for a second:

"The graphics are 1 pixel too far to the left and 2 pixels too high!"

Hehe.

jzb777

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2007
CA, Danville
So after later today, what are iPhone users going to bitch about? And what are other smart phone users to make fun about the iPhone about? It'll have MMS, which is the one last thing that the iPhone couldn't do that every other phone could do.
NO "iCHAT" video conference;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.