- Apr 10, 2012
What are some things you LOVE about the iPhone 5? I really would like know.
Get a new DSLR.Pretty much everything!
- The design and 'looks' of the device are spectacular - beautiful in every way
- Due to it being thinner and lighter, the device feels smaller despite the screen being enlarged
- While on the subject of the screen, it is amazing - the extra space is really handy, and the quality of the display is fantastic
- The camera is also superb - rivals my DSLR for quality. Panorama is a great little toy as well.
- I have encountered no lag at all with the new A6 chip - apps open instantly and everything is just smooth as butter
I agree. It's far an away the best camera I've had on a phone. But it doesn't hold a candle to my 5D Mark II. And that thing is a 4 year old design?admittedly I haven't looked at the images from iPhone 5 100%, but it's one of the first phones I've had that produces excellent quality images - better than any point or shoot I've used.