what are the advantages of having 1.1.3 instead of 1.1.2?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by King t., Feb 15, 2008.

1. King t. macrumors regular

as of now i'm currently running 1.1.2 with a bladox turbo sim. had no probelms until today, for some reason I can't install any apps from the installer anymore. I always get the error message "host could not be found".

anyways is it worth upgrading to 1.1.3 or should I remain on 1.1.2? is 1.1.3 more stable and is it less bugy?

2. atomsk47 macrumors newbie

I have had this problem before and rebooting the phone fixed it for me have you tried that?

3. King t. thread starter macrumors regular

yeah i already rebootet, and i still get the error message in installer.

but, do you think it's worth upgrading to 1.1.3? is it really a lot better than 1.1.2?

4. atomsk47 macrumors newbie

for me it was a no brainer because I hate deleting text messages and I use them a lot. Plus I love having an easy way to organize my icons now. I wasn't too interested in Locate Me. So it is really up to you and what you feel would really benefit you.

5. munroe macrumors regular

Upgrading to 1.1.3 might fix your installer problems. You could even do a factory restore and unlock from 1.1.3 if that doesn't work.

Otherwise, I don't think there's great benefit of 1.1.3 over 1.1.2. Multi-recipient SMS is probably the biggest advantage.

6. King t. thread starter macrumors regular

thanks, and yes i just upgraded to 1.1.3 via itunes and then ran ijailbreak, everything seems to be working fine. :D