What are we all going to talk about when all the Watches come?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by swandy, May 10, 2015.

1. swandy macrumors regular

I love the forum here - and had lots of "fun" following the "Did you get your 42mm Stainless Steel BSB Band" until I got mine. (Felt sorry reading all the posts of people not getting theirs - though my son is still waiting to receive the one we ordered for his birthday and still shows a July shipping date.)
    But most of the threads are still about the shipping/arrival/airline flights - which I do realize that is most important to all those who have not received theirs yet.
    Imagine how many less threads there will be once the majority of people get their new Watches???
    (Sort of like at the Apple Support Forum after Apple - hopefully - releases the first software update and - again hopefully - corrects some of the "health" reading/calibrating issues.

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You're aware that the iPhone forum (or any other sub-forums for that matter) is still alive and kicking even through we all got our iPhones, right?

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

MacRumors is like Fort Lauderdale at spring break. Lots of amateurs show up to use the place for their first big party, puke, then leave.

4. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

Love this guy.

5. Ben_Dover macrumors regular

Ben_Dover

We can talk about improvements on  watch 2.

6. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Accessories, apps, and yes we can still talk about the Apple Watch ;)

7. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

You'll all get your watches and do one of two things:

1) Love it and not talk about it anymore.

2) Complain about all your first world problems, such as how you're now bored with the watch because it's not an iPhone on your wrist, or you're upset that you have to charge it every night (even though charging is as simple as laying it down on the night stand), or that Apple screwed you over by making you wait this long to get it.

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

We'll talk about future updates, cool new apps and accessories. Oh, and people will complain about this and that because they're bored with the watch after a few weeks. They will then think it's pointless and will say Apple is doomed.

9. HenryDJP macrumors 603

Don't forget about the endless complaining and moaning about something either not working to somebody's standards even if it's working as it's suppose to be or something Apple "SHOULD'VE" done that they didn't do that they plan to put in the next version as an "upgrade".

10. phirstube macrumors regular

phirstube

Thankful I have a life outside of this place once what I order arrives.

11. psylence2k macrumors 6502

Everyone will probably flock over to the Apple TV sub forum when the new Apple TV launches.

It's still next month allegedly right ?

12. 418 macrumors member

We can all talk about how we've emailed Tim Cook because we scratched our watches or ran out of battery after 17 hours and 59 minutes of use.

13. JnDRader macrumors regular

I'll come back to read the old threads with the whining and gnashing of teeth over a $400 and up toy. I mean, really? I expect it out of my 12yo daughter but I know not everyone on here is a 12yo girl hitting puberty lol! Lord help me.

14. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

well, if it follows the iPhone history, there will be threads on . . .
    water damage
    cool vs warm screens
    is my battery OK?
    scratching (OK, these are here already)
    and then Apple watch 2 !

15. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

Can't we continue to ask how many flights there are and if there are any Apple products on them? :eek: