Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel..."

D.T.

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Moderator Note:

Could you folks please try and limit the YT vids to a couple per post. More than that seems to really kill the thread load speed. Thanks and everybody have a good week!
Hahaha, I loaded this thread and my fans kicked on !

Maybe using an audio streaming link? I guess for selected tracks that has to be a pay account (from the various services ...[?])

I like this theme for a new play list - I have playlists for lots of different moods and emotions and somehow never thought of an "Angry Playlist" cool idea [...]
Angry Song
Hahaha, yes, we do a lot of thematic playlists (in additional to artist-centric ones). A favorite of ours is pretty dark, a lot of jolly serial killer tunes and such :D

Here's a few samples for your angry listening pleasure :) I love the happy pop vibe of the second two, hahaha ...

Trying this with Spotify, let me know if it doesn't work for you ... also these tracks tends to have NSFW lyric content :oops:

@Weaselboy Let me know if that's too many and/or if it's a better way to share music content ... !

Last edited:

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
@Weaselboy Let me know if that's too many and/or if it's a better way to share music content ... !
Thats' fine...

Text goes here

You can post YT vids like I did here and force it to a link only. This overrides the automatic forum "media" tag that embeds the videos. So if one wanted to link a lot of videos, this would work without slowing the page down.

Code:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz4me6YlI9w']Text goes here[/URL]

D.T.

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Thats' fine...

Text goes here

You can post YT vids like I did here and force it to a link only. This overrides the automatic forum "media" tag that embeds the videos. So if one wanted to link a lot of videos, this would work without slowing the page down.

Code:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz4me6YlI9w']Text goes here[/URL]
Yeah, I did that with some image content the other day, didn't want it slurpled into an inline image, so did a text based link.

I know it's kind of fun to see a little visual preview, that's why I was thinking the Spotify option was a good compromise. FWIW, I don't even have a paid account, but I seem to be able to freely search and link up song content!

D.T.

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Some absolutely beautiful music from several 4AD bands/artists/collaborations: Dead Can Dance, This Mortal Coil, Cocteau Twins, some solo Lisa Gerrard, Elizabeth Fraser, collab work, it's just glorious.

A couple of tracks:

Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you here when I was forced out
Now my foolish boat is leaning
Broken lovelorn on your rocks
For you sing, "Touch me not, touch me not, come back tomorrow
Oh my heart, Oh my heart shies from the sorrow"

~ Tim Buckley

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
If you like this one, the 2049 soundtrack to me is just as good! Love them both!!!
I haven’t heard that one yet. I have the movie and quite enjoyed it.

I’ll look for the CD on 2049. Thanks!
I take it all back!

The more I thought about the 2049 OST, the more I recall listening to it. I went to my CD collection and found the disc! Somehow I neglected to rip it to the computer and put it in my digital library! That along with the Top Gun OST.

So now I'm ripping both so they will be in my digital library.

Thanks for the reminder. :)

redshifted

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2014
Midwest
Moderator Note:

Could you folks please try and limit the YT vids to a couple per post. More than that seems to really kill the thread load speed. Thanks and everybody have a good week!
Your zealous moderation hasn't improved load times as of this page.

Last edited: