What brand or company do you recommend for MacBook Air accessories?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by vazelos, Aug 22, 2011.

1. vazelos macrumors member

Now that I have my MBA 13" and am certain to keep it I want to accessorize!!!! :p

Boys best friends are his accessories! so please share any and all your fashion do's and dont's when dressing up your sexxxy little Air.

I was planning on purchasing:

http://www.amazon.com/CaseCrown-Lea...TF8&coliid=I2MSDNNUKLLTCV&colid=20P1GKUT2X18P

CaseCrown Faux Leather Book Cover (Black) Clip On Case for Apple MacBook Air MC965LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)

But I am worried it may not fully protect my MBA when it's in my bag lose and free to roam with all my other little nickynacks.

What do you think??

Also, def getting this:TopCase GREEN Keyboard Silicone Cover Skin for NEW Macbook AIR 13" with TOPCASE® Logo Mouse Pad
    http://www.amazon.com/TopCase-GREEN...TF8&coliid=I1PQTZC1WE8JZK&colid=20P1GKUT2X18P

BUT no amazon prime eligibility for that item, I need it asap and LOVE using my prime membership to get things next day for $3 :) :D

So yea! What do you think about those two? "Ash yea?" or "Ish don't think so?"

Let me know what you like, what you have or maybe... want to have

2. vazelos thread starter macrumors member

NOBODY?!?:cool:

Ive been looking on amazon.com but it's a big ol mess! :eek:

3. glen e macrumors 68030

do a search....lots here about every case in the world...

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

That case looks nice. I myself got the Knomo leather envelope and am waiting for my Speck See-Thru Satin shell.

I got a Magic Mouse (tried the external trackpad, didn't like it) and a wired USB keyboard (tried the wireless keyboard, didn't like it, too small) so I can work on my desk hooked up to a monitor.

I also got a 2TB Time Capsule. A good backup solution is the best investment you can make. Laptops have a tendency to get lost or stolen. Having your data backed up is always a good idea.

I'm not too crazy about the keyboard skins. I don't like how they feel. I spilled iced tea over my Air keyboard yesterday. Freaked me out a bit, but everything was OK. I'd rather not drink tea next to my Air than put one of those skins on. :D

5. IngerMan macrumors 6502a

IngerMan

I ordered the perforated incase hard cover for my 11" mba. I only have the bottom on at the moment. With the top cover on, just that little extra weight made my hinge feel lose.

I really like the bottom portion but it is an expensive $49 bottom :rolleyes:

6. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

7. vazelos thread starter macrumors member

I like keyboard skins, I think it personalizes my mba a bit, adding a little color would be nice. I was looking for a sleeve more than a case, just something I can put the MBA in that will protect it from scratches.

Amazon.com is so tough to search, every time I see something I really like, it will be for the older MBAs! :eek:

----------

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

I like that, but it says it's for the pro =/

8. jsolares macrumors 6502a

The previous gen MBAs are the same dimension

9. vazelos thread starter macrumors member

Good to know for sleeves/cases but are the keyboards the same??