What color sport band are you getting/wearing

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Rayban, Apr 11, 2015.

?

What color band?

1. White

40 vote(s)
    34.2%
  2. Blue

14 vote(s)
    12.0%
  3. Green

17 vote(s)
    14.5%
  4. Pink

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. Black

55 vote(s)
    47.0%
  1. Rayban macrumors regular

Rayban

I ordered my watch with white and will probably get a black band down the road.

2. Elzbeth macrumors regular

Ordered white with watch (in the first shipment) then a second pink one (due for delivery in May). Can't wait for leather third party bands :)

3. CaCohen0509 macrumors regular

CaCohen0509

I ordered a SS Link watch with a green sport band for the gym. Can't wait!

4. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

I'm getting a classic buckle strap with my watch for the understated look and have also ordered a blue sports band for when I'm working out or playing squash.

5. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

Classic buckle SS and GREEN for gym and work. (work uniform matches the green)

6. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

That's my plan as well :)

7. virginblue4 macrumors 68000

virginblue4

Order the stainless steel apple watch with white sport band. Also purchased the milanese loop separately. :)

8. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

Ordered a 42mm SS with black sport band for myself, and my wife ordered a 38mm SS with white sport band for herself.

She is going to get a dark blue modern buckle whenever they become available.

I'm currently debating if I want to get a SS link bracelet for my 40th birthday next month. I had considered getting the black SS for a little bit but decided against it because it limited the band choices and I really didn't want to worry about scratches and such (it will get scratched at work...DLC coating or not) and showing the silver underneath the black. So I stuck with the SS with sport band.

I'm hoping Apple comes out with more sport band colors. A dark blue or green would be awesome. I'd get those colors in a heartbeat.

9. Brian Y macrumors 68040

I was going to get the sport with the black band, but after lots of deliberation and bad memories of the iPhone 5 (and vowing to not get black/space grey iDevices again), I went for the white.

----------

I'm going to wait for third party straps. I'd *love* a nice deep red (a la product red).

10. leenak macrumors 68020

Black looks very generic to me. I got the white but I may also get a green as well.

11. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

White. I also plan on picking up a pink one too.

12. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

Really liked the blue, so I have one on order. Should get here before the watch . . .:confused:

13. bnekic macrumors 6502a

bnekic

What color sport band are you getting/wearing

Ordered the 42mm silver sport watch with white band then ordered a separate black sport band.

14. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

I ordered the space black SS, so I got the obligatory black band with space grey pin. But I also ordered the green sport band. I'll use it as the basis for deciding if I get any other colors.

15. jk4lebron23 macrumors 65816

jk4lebron23

I got the SS with black sports band, want to get the green and pink to mix match with while working out. As a guy I really wouldn't hate the pink because it looks a little more coral to me than pink.

16. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

I forgot to mention to mention that besides planning on ordering a dark blue modern buckle for my wife's 38mm SS white sport band watch we have also ordered her a blue sport band (blue is her favorite color).

Also, just placed the order for the 42mm link bracelet for my watch. I figure that if I decide I want something else for my 40th next month that I have plenty of time to change my mind.

17. CmdrLaForge macrumors 68040

CmdrLaForge

18. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

19. sb22 macrumors 6502

sb22

Blue for now but i did like the white at try on. Maybe later

20. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Oh behalf of my sister in law I voted for the pink. I am getting and wearing black. Eventually may switch to blue, if I like the sport band at all.

21. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

22. izzle22 macrumors 6502a

izzle22

Ordered 42mm Sport with green band. Wife ordered 38 Sport with white band. We both ordered an extra black sport band to have a change. Am also waiting and hoping for more color choices in the future.

23. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I'll probably pick up a black one at the Apple Store when I go to get AppleCare+ for the :apple:watch

24. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

I have both a pink and green 38mm sport on order. Then I have separate orders for pink and green extra bands. The pink was ordered first at 2:06 CDT and has a May delivery date and the green has a launch delivery range (ordered at 2:33 CDT). I'll cancel whichever ones don't go "prepared for shipping" first. I also have a milanese on order, so I'll switch between pink, green and milanese.

25. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Bought a stainless steel w/ classic buckle, but also bought a black sport band.