What date are the next batch expected?

Marco123

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 14, 2012
With all of the problems we are seeing and expecting the next batch to have less problems, what date are the next batch expected?

applesith

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2007
Manhattan
Workers from Foxxcon are saying that only 10 out of every 100 are passing inspection.
Yeah because that makes sense.

I saw the article you are referring to but I'm skeptical of that number. That means Apple made 50 million with the 5 million shipped.

dasx

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona
They're not going to change anything in the new badge. They might tell the QC headquarters to be a little bit more exigent, that's all. I don't see Apple redesigning the whole producing line or making new kind of anodizing.

kellte2

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2005
I don't think anyone knows the actual answer to that question. As people get their phones and input the serials into the website that shows the production week, we will have a better idea.

There are plenty of people on this board that profess to have a "flawless" phone. What are you waiting on? Some article that has very dubious sounding reliability?

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
With all of the problems we are seeing and expecting the next batch to have less problems, what date are the next batch expected?
It is not like some "batch" just shows up. They are making thousands and thousands daily and shipping them out as fast as they can.

Marco123

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 14, 2012
It is not like some "batch" just shows up. They are making thousands and thousands daily and shipping them out as fast as they can.
My first one with scratches was a week 38, my second with scratches was a week 34 and my third that I received tonight that was supposedly from a batch that just came in is a week 34 also.
So I smell a faint whiff of bull coming from the genius staff in order to try and get me out of a very busy store.

Marco123

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 14, 2012
My first one with scratches was a week 38, my second with scratches was a week 34 and my third that I received tonight that was supposedly from a batch that just came in is a week 34 also.
So I smell a faint whiff of bull coming from the genius staff in order to try and get me out of a very busy store.
I have just done my 3rd exchange and this one couldn't be more perfect.
There is not one single scratch , the screen has no light bleeding or dead pixels and everything just works as it should. So the good ones definately are out there.