What did Trump say to Melania to get this reaction?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Jan 23, 2017.

1. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

Lost in translation because she is an immigrant?
    wow, taking on the wife & kids :rolleyes:

trump is a POS in many ways, stick to attacking him, the Obama's showed more class & respect towards her than trump did .

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Maybe Melania farted and Trump called her out on it.

3. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

One maybe two words? Probably not so much what he said to get the reaction than the situation and him?

4. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

What on earth are you talking about. Lost in Translation because that movie's ending was widely debated. (https://www.google.com/#q=what+did+bill+murray+say+to+scarlett+johansson+in+lost+in+translation) The fact that you went there is your issue.

And I never made any comment about Barron that was disparaging. In fact I condemned those that were.

I sincerely WORRY for Melania.

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Her facial expressions are kind of odd. But it's only one short video snip. Can't read too much into it yet.

In a similar vein, however, my wife says she saw a clip of Trump & Melania dancing at one of the balls, and she got the same impression. She said Melania's body language was basically, "Don't get too close to me."

Again, she saw it, I didn't, and it was just one incident. Time will tell.

6. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I think he said, "hold your breath I just farted".

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

She has that "I'm a hostage" look. I've seen it from her before. She just doesn't look happy at times and I don't think she really is as I have heard that she is a rather private person. All this attention certainly isn't welcomed. However she is not the first spouse who was less than thrilled to be dragged to D.C. and put into the political spotlight. But like a good wife she puts up with her husband's ambitions. I don't think Michelle Obama was that thrilled either at first, though she definitely took to it.

8. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Oh please, my wife gives me the same look every time I fart.

9. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

I have a rubber face. I'm constantly making facial expressions. I think some people are just more expressive with their emotions or thoughts at the time.

10. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I think Trump is banging Kelly Anne Conway. It's just a hunch.

11. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

Since you scream "integrity" here, tell us what happened to the thread you started this morning that Trump used movie quotes for his inauguration speech?

12. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

Exactly. Trump is about trump.

14. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Wow. Actions speak louder than words on that one. Trump strikes me as a person who would shove his way to the front of the line for lifeboats on the Titanic regardless if they were only taking women and children.

Ewwwwwwwwww. I didn't need that image before bed. Now I'm going to have nightmares. Not that there is a good time of the day for that thought!

15. yaxomoxay, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017

yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

My Lord, seriously.
    Go here: at 2:40:15 onward.
    Look at Barron, especially right before Graham takes the podium. Look at his hand, he's twitching seriously. His hand looks out of control and he clearly keeps saying something.
    Melania is worried about Barron, she keeps checking on him, and so is the fat old man next to them. She even snaps at Barron right before Graham speaks.

16. Zenithal macrumors 68040

He probably said they'd have sex in every room in the residency.

17. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It's possible that he is partially autistic in some way. Or hyperactive. He seems to have trouble settling down I have noticed.

18. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

19. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Exactly. I also noticed that when Trump walked to the congressional launcheon Barron was in the crowd, moving back and forth.
    Unfortunately now everyone - New York Daily news included- is talking about what Trump might've said to Melania.
    Actually, it's better this way. Less people will talk about the young lad.

20. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Except you manage to bring it up whenever there's vague reason to bring it up.

21. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

He's ****ing 10 y/o. If you are not active at that age you might be on Ritalin

22. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

It's just speculation, of course he might have been just misbehaving. The only sure bet is that Melania was worried about Barron, not what the husband said

23. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Simple answer there. I posted it and then saw it debunked so I immediately edited my post, thread title and reported it so it could be deleted. Pretty sure that shows integrity.

24. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Agree. iPhone withdrawal syndrom. That's a long day for an adult so can you imagine what the kids were going through. They all behaved better than most.