What do you do in this situation?

ecino1

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 3, 2002
Canada
Well, I was in word just a few minuites ago and i moved a document out of the way to view another document. When I wanted to switch back to the document I had moved i realized i could not move it back becuase its top bar with the minimize/maximize buttons were hidden behind the word toolbars. Screenshot is attaches so you know what i mean here.

Anyways, it too me a few seconds to remember the apple+w command to close a window, by pressing this a save dialogue box appeared and i was able to save my document and re-open it. My point is that if a new mac user came into a situation like this they would not know what to do (unless i am missing an obvious way to move this window i am speaking of). So can someone explain to me if there is an easy way to move a window in a position that i am speaking of without using a key combination?

Joe

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Nov 22, 2001
UK
You could have closed the toolbars using the little red dot + then moved the window down + re-opened the toolbars. I have had this problem in the past.

OR: Go to the window menu + say "Zoom Window". That seems to do it.

Comment

ecino1

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 3, 2002
Canada
Originally posted by edesignuk
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Retail.zip? :D ;) :p

umm.. yeah just ahh.. making a backup

and, yes its the pam pics from maxworld.. very nice. Thanks for the help with the question everyone. I just wish you could grab the side of the window and drag it like in os 9. Makes things like this a lot easier.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.