My iPod 4G broke this summer, and I decided to wait until the Apple Announcement of yesterday. So yesterday came, and no touchscreen iPod showed, not even a 16x9 iPod. Now I need to make a decision. I miss my iPod. I miss having my music on me, but I feel if I buy the 5.5G iPod now, I feel as though I will be screwed in a few months when Apple announces the widescreen/touchscreen iPod. So what do you guys think. Is it time for me to upgrade to the 5G, or should I wait until the rumored 6G iPod comes to fruition?