What do you think of this? Are they kidding?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by scottbushey, Jun 19, 2008.

1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

This was made before the iPhone 3g was announced, so about half of those things are untrue now.

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Just another "iPhonie" that's way to cheezy to put in my hands! The hands that touch anything from "Spit" will not touch mine! LOL :D

3. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Yeah I saw this a couple of days ago and just ignored it. Seems foolish for Sprint to make such a deceptive add and not showing the things the iPhone can do and the Sprint phones cannot. Of Course - any company would, but what are ya gunna do...

4. skwoytek macrumors 6502a

It's possible Sprint may see a cease and desist order after July 11th for most of the points.

On the other hand, there's a distinct name difference which may prevent Apple's request for C&D - Sprint states and shows Instinct vs. iPhone, which is not Instinct vs. iPhone 3G.

Still, Sprint would also be wise to not look the fool...

5. FCDP macrumors regular

That's actually quite funny to watch, even more now that many of points presented are no longer valid with the iPhone 3G. Though I have to say, love the GPS portion. :D

6. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

I want TV, Video and Front iChat Camera. Then we can talk about it. This was posted some time back before the 3G launch was announced. It is great to watch the GPS. "Somewhere in this Ginormous Circle"

7. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus