What format is this page in and how can I download it all at once?

deeve

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2012
Hello, I have paid access to a TOyota shop manual site which allows printing and downloading of the files. The shop manual I want is over 500 individual PDF's with multiple pages in each PDF. I would like to download it all at once and keep the hierarchy for off line viewing. I am unfamiliar with the format the page is in, although it looks like a Adobe something or other. Anyone have any idea and suggestions to download it all at once? THanks!

DAVE
Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 10.14.50 AM.png

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2008
Hello, I have paid access to a TOyota shop manual site which allows printing and downloading of the files. The shop manual I want is over 500 individual PDF's with multiple pages in each PDF. I would like to download it all at once and keep the hierarchy for off line viewing. I am unfamiliar with the format the page is in, although it looks like a Adobe something or other. Anyone have any idea and suggestions to download it all at once? THanks!
DAVE
Have you tried wget?

deeve

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2012
I have and no joy. I am not a wget expert though, but it does run but does not download anything when I try to use it

deeve

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2012
It appears it is a Java system of some sort. All the normal methods will not let me downlaod.

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
I use a couple of apps to create file repositories in a file tree-type format for my employees and clients using Buzzsaw and Acrobat DC. The Mac client we use to grab all files on a secure (or not secure) web portal is SiteSucker. $5, it's on the MAS - responsive dev, it was updated just a few days ago...