What game are you playing currently?

ivanwi11iams

macrumors 68000
Nov 30, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Ps: I really want to get Ghost Recon Breakpoint, but for less than $29.99 for PC. I know, I know; just not sure if I will like it, thus don’t want to spend too much. Sad, but true...

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Ps: I really want to get Ghost Recon Breakpoint, but for less than $29.99 for PC. I know, I know; just not sure if I will like it, thus don’t want to spend too much. Sad, but true...
Wait for Clancys Breakpoint to drop around $35-$40-ish before I would purchase it. If you played Ghost recon Wildlands (Released in 2017), you’ll probably like Breakpoint, keep in mind, it’s far more RPG oriented with a lot of Micro-transactions with Breakpoint.

Reactions: ivanwi11iams

Khalanad75

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2015
land of confusion
Great thanks for the heads up on the playthrough.

Well, that explains the massive price drop (to $15) so quickly...

I guess it's a Win-Win for Xbox owners. Gamepass subscribers get the game quickly as part of their subscription, and physical copy people get the game highly discounted not to long after release as well.

:)
On the GamePass note, if you haven't got it yet, it really is an amazing deal. I have found games I would have never tried, and then actually purchased because of it. And then others that I really wanted, and never got around to buying, and then after playing on GamePass, was thankful I didn't shell out money for it.