What happened to my favorite people dial when clicking the side button?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by HappyDude20, Sep 14, 2016.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

pretty much what the thread question asks. Can't find it anymore.

2. Mansu944 macrumors regular

3. sean000 macrumors 6502a

sean000

I think it's just gone. Beta testers reported this as well. I'm surprised Apple didn't just make it an app you could dock if you wanted.

I hardly used it myself. I usually initiate a text to someone with "Hey Siri," but the friends wheel was useful when you wanted to quietly send someone a new text. Well... as long as it was a standard text. Now that Scribble is here I would probably use that Friends Wheel more often!

Sean

4. pdaholic macrumors 6502a

pdaholic

Apple transported it to the same layer of hell as the iPhone 7's headphone jack.

5. Jmp1125 macrumors newbie

Jmp1125

I miss this A LOT!!!! I miss that you cannot send messages from watch to watch only. Now they all go to the phone too. What's the best way to give Apple feedback??

6. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Keep in mine that while it may have been a much used feature to you, for the vast majority it was just a 'dead' button in need of a purpose. The vast majority will likely see the Dock as useful.

7. Jmp1125 macrumors newbie

Jmp1125

I mainly miss the watch-to-watch only messaging. They couldn't moved it to repurpose the button but I wish the feature was still available.