What have you been meaning to do for a long time but never got around to do it?

poiihy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
Title says it all.
What are some things you have been meaning to do for a long time but never got around to do it?

Last edited:

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Organizing, cleaning, and downsizing my stuff. It's amazing how much junk and clutter we build up in life. I keep telling myslef I'm going to go through everything in the house and simplify, but that's always on the back burner and I never seem to get around to it. And yes, this applies to both my physical belongings and my virtual/digital ones as well. Sometimes I feel like my computer is the equivalent of a modern day "junk drawer". :(

Last edited:

D.T.

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Organizing, cleaning, and downsizing my stuff. It's amazing how much junk and clutter we build up in life. I keep telling myslef I'm going to go through everything in the house and simplify, but that's always on the back burner and I never seem to get around to it. And yes, the applies to both my physical belongings and my virtual/digital ones as well. Sometimes I feel like my computer is the equivalent of a modern day "junk drawer". :(
We've been doing this exact thing for a few months. Target an area, clean out, queue stuff up for garagesale/giveaway, pitch anything else. If we haven't used it in a few months, we probably don't need it (excluding a very few items that have some personal meaning).

It's been +great+. The clutter has been making me crazy and being a bad packrat, I'm a huge part of the problem :D

Just a few minutes ago I took a ton of stuff out to the curb for garbage pickup tomorrow morning - feels good :)