What! Higher iMac prices!!!!!

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
I went to the Apple Store, and Apple now lists the new iMac ranging from $ 1399 to 1899! What is this? Higher prices because of high demand and shortage??? Why, Apple, why?

:(

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
Re: What! Higher iMac prices!!!!!

Originally posted by crassusad44
I went to the Apple Store, and Apple now lists the new iMac ranging from $ 1399 to 1899! What is this? Higher prices because of high demand and shortage??? Why, Apple, why?

:(
abc news reports that the price hike reflects a rise in some component prices (so when the component prices come down, then, well you know...)

the imacg4 is still a heck of a machine

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
Originally posted by Hemingray
Man, there was Mac Rumors news on this... plus another thread...

Why, crassusad44, why? :(
I hadn't seen the thread nor the news post, when I posted, so f*** you! Just shut up. There have been multiple threads about the same thing several times before. I don't always browse through all prev. posts before posting myself, like you probably do....

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA

I hadn't seen the thread nor the news post, when I posted, so f*** you! Just shut up. There have been multiple threads about the same thing several times before. I don't always browse through all prev. posts before posting myself, like you probably do....
dude....relax a bit.....he wasn't flaming u....geez :rolleyes:

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
Originally posted by Hemingray
Man, there was Mac Rumors news on this... plus another thread...

Why, crassusad44, why? :(

dualburn001

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2002

why'd you just post that twice?

jagolden

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2002
2 botton w/scroll wheel

WHt I'd really like to see is a two-button mouse with a little scroll BALL!
this would be used to scroll up, down. left. right – all over. It would greatly simplify working on zoomed in graphics.

dualburn001

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2002
Re: 2 botton w/scroll wheel

Originally posted by jagolden
WHt I'd really like to see is a two-button mouse with a little scroll BALL!
this would be used to scroll up, down. left. right – all over. It would greatly simplify working on zoomed in graphics.
you sure you're in the right thread?

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!

Actually, I do, you're right... I'm just a little surprised you hadn't heard about this before now! It was pretty big news around here, and at MacNN and a bunch of other news sites too...

Ease up, no hard feelings. :)

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
none. sorry for the bad language...

:p

oh, btw, I live in Norway, so I slept, while you where screaming over the price increase........