What I look forward to after 10am on Sept 9 about iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gleaner, Sep 3, 2008.

1. gleaner macrumors newbie

Of course I am one of the many holding off my purchase and had wondered many times over possible new features/functions on the new iPod Touch...but I am not making another thread for that....

I am just glad there will be NO MORE speculation threads on what is going to be on...what should be on...why, how..etc etc.....

Feel free to reply if you are frustrated of the numerous speculation threads...
    :p

2. sportsfrk214 macrumors 6502a

3. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

if you don't like the speculation threads, you can always stop reading them you know.

4. Dale Sorel macrumors 6502a

Dale Sorel

All I know is I'm going to LMAO when there are no changes made to the IPT after Sept. 9 :)

5. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

Most people won't shut up 'till they see new laptops.

But you can hardly blame them...

On another hand...i can hardly wait to order my new iPod touch....:D

6. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

you hate all the speculation threads, so what do you do?.. you create a thread about the speculation threads. NICE. way to be awesome.

and yes i read it, and yes i posted, no i didnt need too, i could have not posted, but i think its crazy and a waste of time to start a thread about a thread.

7. Xavier macrumors 68020

Agreed

8. ProwlingTiger macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

I hope the hardware button rumour is true. I plan to order another touch if so.

9. nirvana06 macrumors regular

Im looking forward to seeing this new nano. I have a Touch and maybe instead of upgrading my touch, i'll get a new nano.

10. Lesser Evets macrumors 68040

Lesser Evets

I would like to now start speculation threads speculating about what people will start speculating next.

Approx. 5 days and I'll buy an iPT. Hey, volume controls. Assuming that diagram is authentic I am hoping there is more than just a volume control added, but even if it is just the same old iPT with a volume control and more memory it is sold.

11. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

Do you think it's going to be available that day? I remember last year. OH BOY! I DON'T want to go through that AGAIN! All the turmoil during the shipping period around the 20th of the month. Where the stores were getting them before the pre-orders, yet they were problematic as far as the screens go. Yeah... I'll wait a month before.

I wonder if they are going to release it day one though? If so I am so going to the Apple store to check 'em out!