What if the next iPhone gets delay and it

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Aug 8, 2012.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

doesn't come out September/October? I will be so mad that I will just move on to android even tho I love iPhone. I just don't want to wait too long or the iPhone will already be outdated. I can't imagine it coming out in early 2013
    Even if it comes out November 2012 it's still late. I just hope the latest will be early October. :confused:

2. 725032 Guest

What a useful post... Im sure Apple will set their schedule around what you want.

WOW

3. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Given the rumours it's most likely being announced early september, which means it should be shipping sometime in October. Apple will have it out in time for everyone doing their Christmas shopping so I wouldn't worry about it coming out too long from now.

4. rocoloco macrumors member

u worry too much man, don't worry so much man. Im planning to buy it around february.

5. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

I think I saw you on an episode of My Super Sweet 16th.

Was it you screaming at your millionaire dad, "I want Jay Z at my party or i'm not going!! :mad:"

6. BHP41 macrumors 6502a

BHP41

LMAO!! :D

Great reply!!

7. marc11 macrumors 68000

Are you 12 or 13 years old?

8. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Probably yes given his username. What does it matter?

9. Greg 78 macrumors newbie

Outdated ??? are you kidding me man ??? I'm shocked someone would say something like this. and whoever wrote the post about seeing this kid on " My Sweet 16 " AWESOME !!! I still have a regular i phone 4 and it's JB and is better than most phones out there and probably will be for a long time. the i phone 5 will most certainly not be outdated when you do decide to buy. The only real way it could be outdated is if they dropped the i phone 6 a month after the 5 release. and threatening to jump ship if it's not released quick enough ??? I'm sure the powers to be at Apple will still be able to sleep at night. good try though.

10. KJmoon117 macrumors 6502a

It won't be delayed to early 2013. Don't worry :)

But seriously, you need to proofread before you post. I really hope you are 12 or 13, because if you are a grown adult or a college student, I'm going to cry. Man the state of our education system... Jesus...

11. applesith macrumors 68030

applesith

There are more important things to worry and obsess over.

12. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

I hope it's delayed just so I can enjoy rage posts like these. I'm content with my 4s so I could just pop some popcorn, kick back and watch little heads explode all over the interwebs. ;)

13. pgiguere1 macrumors 68020

pgiguere1

Outdated? How?

If you're talking about screen size, grab a Galaxy Note right now, there probably won't ever be an iPhone that big.

As for screen quality, touch input quality, OS smoothness, app selection, camera quality, storage capacity, thickness and battery life I wouldn't worry too much.