What improvements are you hoping to see in beta 4?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Gogurt48, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Gogurt48 macrumors 6502a

Gogurt48

We're all hoping that beta 4 will come out on Monday, and that each and every bug will be fixed. But in addition to bug fixes what sort of feature improvements would you like to see in the next beta?

Here are a few things I'd like to see:

1. A new icon set (hey, I can wish, can't I?)

2. Replace the "frosted glass" dock with a simple tinted dock.

3. Make folders more accurately reflect the colors directly behind them. Currently, every folder on a page is the same color.

4. Enclose all tappable text within rectangles to make it more obvious that it's tappable.

2. Jab00 macrumors regular

can we please stop with this and use one of the other threads on this exact same topic?

[​IMG]

3. TrenttonY macrumors 6502a

When scrolling in notes the keyboard should go down like mail, and messages. WHY CANT THIS BE RESOLVED! It's simple

4. Gogurt48 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Gogurt48

I admit I'm new here, but I've been on lots of other message boards, and I've never seen one where so many people are so concerned about maintaining the absolute minimum number of threads. Or where they make it a point to jump in and inform everyone that they are not interested in the topic of the current thread.

If you are not interested in this thread, please feel free not to read it. I am also not interested in hearing about your lack of interest. Excellent dead horse graphic, though!

5. batting1000 macrumors 604

We're not trying to maintain a minimum but you can at least post in other threads that talk about the same / a similar topic. Bug fixes are to be expected in every beta. New features, not so much.

6. AngerDanger, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013

AngerDanger macrumors 68030

AngerDanger

5. Airdrop integration with Mac; we need to be able to send files back and forth between our iOS devices and computers. I do it often with Pastebot.

Bahaha, I was just going to post a comment about how I know the movie from which the punching man was adapted: Office Space.

Anyway, the other improvement threads either seem to be very specific to one improvement or one kind of improvement. This is more general.