What iOS do does the 4S ship out with?

elhomero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
Right now I have my ip4 and am content with it. If I ever....had to switch out from the phone I'd rather get a 4S instead of the 5. The 5 has that dreadful iOS 6 and that awful podcasts app that won't let me play my podcasts on my car.

If I ever did switch to the 4S, would it come with iOS 5 or would I run the risk of getting one that has iOS 6 installed on it?

FSMBP

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Right now I have my ip4 and am content with it. If I ever....had to switch out from the phone I'd rather get a 4S instead of the 5. The 5 has that dreadful iOS 6 and that awful podcasts app that won't let me play my podcasts on my car.

If I ever did switch to the 4S, would it come with iOS 5 or would I run the risk of getting one that has iOS 6 installed on it?
iOS 6.

Comment

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
The 5 has that dreadful iOS 6 and that awful podcasts app that won't let me play my podcasts on my car.
What I do is sync my podcasts with iTunes and play them through the Music app. Only downside is that I can't download or subscribe to new podcasts from my phone, I can only do that on iTunes on my Mac.

iPhone 4S on iOS 6.

Comment

pnoyblazed

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2008
my mom just got the iphone 4S from Verizon this weekend, she doesn't care about the iPhone 5. Anyway, it came with ios 5.1.1

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.