What iPhone Family Plan is Cheapest?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 53kyle, Sep 13, 2013.

1. 53kyle macrumors 65816

53kyle

I am hoping to use a family plan for 3 iPhone 5c(s) and I want to know which is cheapest over all for the two entire two years and monthly, whether it must be unlocked or not. This includes the price of the phone itself. I have tried doing research on this but I am really bad at this kind of thing. I have seen some plans where you can either buy the phone itself for the unlocked price, for the normal price, or for $0 but with additional fees per month or option to unlock and not have those extra fees. I am really confused, please help!

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

AT&T Family 700 Plan with $30 unlimited texting. Pretty much you get unlimited phone calls to mobile devices.

3. paulyeo macrumors member

This is what I have for three iPhones.
    Probably the best family plan for its value!

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Exactly, there is no way you'll ever run through the 700 minutes simply because now a days, the 700 minutes boils to landlines, which people barely talk to anymore.

And besides, once its past 9PM, Unlimited minutes anywhere comes to life. So, it's one of the best plans out there. People should look to it in order to save.

I at one point had 3 family members and 2 college friends in it. Everyone just "shared" minutes and we barely, I mean barely ever crossed the 400 minute consumption. Data? Well, everyone just got what suited their own.

In the end it came down to an average of ~$50 a pop with data.