Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

majordude

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 28, 2007
Hootersville
Okay, in a few weeks most of us American's are getting some of our money back from Uncle George. Those from other countries already have more money than us. :cool:

So... what is the next thing you are going to buy? A phone, book, good meal, hot chick for an evening, car, house, business, computer...?

What is it?! :D

LeahM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2008
I need to buy a dress for a wedding I'm going to. Other then that I'm looking to fix my car up some. I don't want anything really

Mac OS X Ocelot

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
I desperately need a new iMac. I'd love to be able to dual boot Windows finally and I neeeeeeed more RAM. This G4 is maxed out at 1GB and it works like total crap. Even browsing on Safari is annoying.

Also, I'd love to see a study on how many of the people on MR actually need 3G vs. how many just want it because it's the latest technology and how dare Apple release anything without the latest technology? (kinda like all those morons waiting for the next <insert mac here> so they can have the most recent Intel chip that they wouldn't actually notice any difference with.

Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!

Pshah. More like Milwaukee's Best Ice.

bbbensen

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2008
Motevina MacBook Pro.

Realistically, I hope to buy Okami for Wii tomorrow at Wal-Mart. I got a gift card! ^_^

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Well, not getting anything from the US Government (obviously) but I'm off right now to buy myself a new EyeTV USB thingy. The old one is definitely kaput.

Might get a new canvas cover for the motorbike whilst I'm out, and perhaps a new pair of jeans too.

7on

macrumors 601
Nov 9, 2003
Dress Rosa
Well first I have a $100 ticket to pay... I need to call up and see if I can just pay it without a court appearance...

I have $14.05 in an envelope to be shipped to the MO Dept. Of Revenue for a tax miscalculation.

$500 for the deductible on my car insurance '~'

And I think that's it for now...

I'm still waiting for $332 from paypal for that phone that I got on eBay that's broken. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr And now I need the money! :mad:

EDIT: Oh and I have about $60 to pay to fix my bike after the car wreck (the bike was on a bike rack attached to my trunk).
UPDATE: My local bike shop took care of the fix for freeeeeeeeee :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.