Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
So I order an white iPhone 5 from AT&T. I received it in a white box which I assumed the white iPhones came in white boxes, but I keep hearing this crap about what is up with the white box iPhone. Coil someone please explain what a white box iPhone is?

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
So I order an white iPhone 5 from AT&T. I received it in a white box which I assumed the white iPhones came in white boxes, but I keep hearing this crap about what is up with the white box iPhone. Coil someone please explain what a white box iPhone is?

a replacement iPhone that is in a plain white box. Most likely coming from the genius bar. Sometimes they give you the box and sometimes they don't. They've never given me the box the rep just brings out the phone, activates it quickly, and leaves. Maybe it's because I wasn't sitting at the table and they had to see me over on the side.

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
a replacement iPhone that is in a plain white box. Most likely coming from the genius bar. Sometimes they give you the box and sometimes they don't. They've never given me the box the rep just brings out the phone, activates it quickly, and leaves. Maybe it's because I wasn't sitting at the table and they had to see me over on the side.

Oh so it has to be in a plain white box. I got the white box that has the iPhone on the front of it. Thanks for the help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.