What is everyones impression of Photoshop CC now?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Starfyre, Sep 16, 2013.

?

Have you switched to Photoshop CC?

1. I got a CC subscription in some form.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No, I'm sticking with CS6.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

As the question states, are you or have you switched to any of the Adobe Creative Cloud software? (i.e. Photoshop CC) Or are you sticking with CS6 because it is the last product with a perpetual license?

2. output555 macrumors member

Ps cc

I have it but don't use it. Nothing about it is appealing. Adobe greed fail.

3. Mountain Man macrumors newbie

Creative Cloud? - Pass

I bought CS6 because I refuse to support such a brazen scheme by Adobe to slowly milk people of their money. PS, and the other CS6 components do all that I need, and I'm hoping by the time it become unsuable on my Mac, there will be competitive replacements for all CS components.

Adobe really pissed me off with this move...and I love how their marketing department spins CC as a good thing for the customer. Just like I've got some prime ocean view land for sale at the southern tip of Florida. Right...

Of course Adobe could come to its senses and either end the CC model, or offers a perpetual license scheme (at reasonable cost compared to CS6) alongside.

Oh, yeah, I've been using their products for so long, some before they were Adobe products (like PageMaker, FrameMaker, FreeHand, and Dreamweaver).

:mad::mad:

4. MacCruiskeen macrumors 6502

This.