What is the best deal on the N7 right now?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by JeffiJers, Nov 25, 2013.

1. JeffiJers macrumors 6502a

Bought an iPad air and very disappointed in the performance, Crashed - screen issues.. etc.

Anyone know of any great buys? looks like I missed out on the staples 50$ off coupon code from last week. Looking for something similar.

Tried searching but with the holiday's there are so many promotions etc but nothing i found directly relating to a good deal on the N7

Thanks!

2. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

If I were you I'd wait til Thanksgiving and grab a newspaper and look through there. Certainly some retailer will have it on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Been several deals lately from differ retailers for the N7 at about $150. I recently got one myself for the same price. I'm pretty sure another similar deal will pop up, just keep looking.

4. JeffiJers thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the input, the 150$ deal is exactly what I am looking for!

It looks like Amazon is offering it for 199 during BF/CM. Hopefully I can do a little better.

5. C5Longhorn, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013

C5Longhorn macrumors regular

I think that is a good range. Don't forget Staples will price match so take that $199 Amazon price, and then get them to honor any specials such as discounts, etc.

I'm thinking about jumping to a 32gb model if I can get a good deal, while I wait for the next iPad release.

6. JeffiJers thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes, good to know. I am actually excited for apple to give me my money back on the iPad air.

looking forward to a Nexus tablet.

7. C5Longhorn, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013

C5Longhorn macrumors regular

I have a 16gb model that I bought for $160. For the money it's hard to beat and I like it. It's not quite as good as an iPad but can't be touched for the price.