What is the possibility of new macbook pros tomorrow?

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
Wait until the 26th-27th thats the next rumored event. However it is a small possibility that these will be updated sans event(a la new iMacs). I bet that if there is a media event they will be updated as an after thought.

hasnombpyet..

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2010
id be nice

It would be nice to see it tomorrow but its unlikely. I work in the mall 2 doors down from the apple store and I often talk to the sales reps there one who im a little more close to told me the last week of jan he also said look forward to seeing the old macbook pros specifically 13" being on sale. i plan on picking up the new one whenever it comes out my guess would be jan 27 tho

LastZion

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2006
I'd love to see them updated before the event, my 2.8GHZ refurb will be here on Wednesday... want time to ponder over returning it during the 2 week exchange

LastZion

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2006
i got up, went to the apple site and it wasn't loading. I got very excited, then realized half my other sites weren't loading either :(

tcphoto

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2005
Madison, GA
Hello, you have reached the voice mail of Steve Jobs, I am not in but will be making a major announcement soon. Please leave a name, number and brief message after the tone. beep...

Imagine the wasted bandwidth from the repetitive posts and lack of the "search" feature from newbies.

fehhkk

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2009
Chicago, IL
If the new 15" has a Core i5/i7 Mobile processor, with an ExpressCard slot, and a GeForce GTxxxM series video card, along with 5-7hour lithium polymer battery, I will definitely upgrade.

If it's anything Arrandale, I will pass. I like discrete nvidia graphics. :D