What is the Stable Untethered Jailbreak for 4.3.1 on Windows?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Brother Esau, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Brother Esau macrumors 6502

I am having good success on 4.3.1 on my 3GS and would like to do a jailbreak again Untethered that is. What does the community recommend for Stable untethered Jailbreak on Windows 7 64 please?

2. Brother Esau thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank You AppleJuiced!

Have there been any reports on flakiness after jailbreaking with redsnow on 4.3.1 (by the masses)?

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

No, you should be ok. There is a few minor bugs with some people but nothing major.

4. musicmax macrumors member

I've also got a 32GB 3GS and Win7/64 and I've had stable JBs on both 4.2.1 and 4.3.1 via sn0wbreeze. The only hitch I had with 4.3.1 was with PkgBackup - totally trashed my Cydia config and I ended up re-JB'ing and manually restoring the Cydia apps.

Also did a first-gen iPad on 4.3.1 with sn0w.

5. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Seems many had PkgBackup issues going to 4.3.1. Mine was because I "merged" Cydia sources rather than "overwriting". Other than that, very happy with the move from 4.1 to 4.1.3.

6. Brother Esau thread starter macrumors 6502

Its been since saurik had the Jailbreakme.com since i was last jailbroken:eek:

Been testing the beta rela=eases for Apple until now, my question at this point what are the must have (minimum) apps once jailbroken please?

I have jailbroken with snowbreeze without a hitch ...thank gents;)