What is your country best in the world at?

robj

macrumors regular
Dec 23, 2009
Madrid, Spain
I think this is a easy one for us

We probably have the best bullfighters and the best bullfights all over the world

However, It is not a thing to be proud of.
I wish they will be banned

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
The UK also arguably has the most elite fighting force in the world. The SAS/SBS.

SactoGuy18

macrumors 68030
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA USA
The USA has something no other country on Earth can come close to matching: ground-based freight transportation. Thanks to the extensive railroad network and the Interstate Highway System, no other country can move more freight with such speed and efficiency as the USA.

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
A full year off of work with pay at 80% salary or alternatively ten months off at 100% salary for new mothers.

You have to have been working for a certain amount of time prior to the birth to earn the right to do this, but still...it's a great system.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I'm not going to be all cynical and stuff.

For us I think it's the arts. For such a small country we produce an enormous amount of top actors, musicians, and writers.

But we totally suck at most things :p

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
I'm not going to be all cynical and stuff.

For us I think it's the arts. For such a small country we produce an enormous amount of top actors, musicians, and writers.

But we totally suck at most things :p
You produced Coldplay. Your country fails.

I don't care if you gave us The Beatles, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Muse, Oasis, Led Zeppelin and Queen. You gave us Coldplay, and that is an unforgivable act, just like the world will never forgive Canada for Nickelback and Avril Lavigne :p