What is your Phone background process battery drainage?

gladoscc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2011
With BatteryDetective, Phone is draining my battery by 90 to 100, and it is always running in the background. What about you?

gladoscc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2011
I know the phone process is always running, but it is draining around 100mA.

gladoscc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2011
Okay, sometimes it is 0 ma, sometimes it is in the 70s, somethings it's 100. Seems like it's the roving bug.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68020
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
Okay, sometimes it is 0 ma, sometimes it is in the 70s, somethings it's 100. Seems like it's the roving bug.
Good God...are you back on THIS again???

Seriously...get some help. And don't come back and say "I went to a mental facility and they said I was ok". You're NOT ok. Conspiracy theories, roving bugs, the mob has bugged your phone. YOU...JUST...DON'T...QUIT!!!

And for the love of God and everything Holy...stop starting a thread every hour of every day whereby you ALWAYS turn the discussion back to the roving bug. Your phone isn't bugged. You're not bugged. The mob isn't out to get you.

Lord...you make my head hurt! :mad:

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
Good God...are you back on THIS again???

Seriously...get some help. And don't come back and say "I went to a mental facility and they said I was ok". You're NOT ok. Conspiracy theories, roving bugs, the mob has bugged your phone. YOU...JUST...DON'T...QUIT!!!

And for the love of God and everything Holy...stop starting a thread every hour of every day whereby you ALWAYS turn the discussion back to the roving bug. Your phone isn't bugged. You're not bugged. The mob isn't out to get you.

Lord...you make my head hurt! :mad:
I suggest a good Kentucky Bourbon...how you use it, is up to you! ;-)

gladoscc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2011
Disabled MobilePhone.app by deleting it.

Good thing: My geekbench score increased by 2%

Good thing: No more CPU drainage from MobilePhone.app

Good thing: I can still call people

Bad thing: I can't enter the keypad.

Bad thing: I can't end the call.

Bad thing: Seems like the roving bug still would work, as one-way calls are not affected.

PaulyD

macrumors 6502
Nov 16, 2010
UK
Disabled MobilePhone.app by deleting it.

Good thing: My geekbench score increased by 2%

Good thing: No more CPU drainage from MobilePhone.app

Good thing: I can still call people

Bad thing: I can't enter the keypad.

Bad thing: I can't end the call.

Bad thing: Seems like the roving bug still would work, as one-way calls are not affected.
You just don't stop do you..

Please get some help!

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I don't normally give professional advice online - it's bad practice and borders on ( if not actually steps into ) unethical behavior.

However, in your case, I will make an exception. This advice is a technique that has been carefully researched and represents the state of the art treatment for your concerns. Follow each step carefully, and in the order given:

1) Take a shower.

2) Dry off, get dressed.

3) Spin around three times with your eyes closed.

4) Stand on you head for three minutes.

5) Fashion a hat out of tin foil to block the rays the Martians are sending. This is a very serious issue - they try to corrupt and smooth out cortical gyri and sulci.

Finally, eat three Fig Newtons.

If you do all of the above on a daily basis the problems with your iDevices and the attempts to steal you information and thoughts.

Trust me on this...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SlasherDuff

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2008
Gator Country
They're out to get you, move underground and lock all your doors while you still can :eek:

And I thought battery drain was normal on all electronic devices... :confused:

sweetbrat

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2009
Redford, MI
Go figure...if you have the phone turned on, the battery will drain. Oh no! There must be something wrong with it!

Seriously, just get rid of your iPhone. You spend all your time trying to figure out how people are out to get you through your phone. You'd be better off without it. Sell it to someone who can actually appreciate it.

And the rest of us would get the added bonus of not having to read these ridiculous threads anymore.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Do you still believe organized crime syndicates are listening to your phone calls?

(btw I being serious, guy has some issues)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.