What just happened on the MTV music video awards?

Moshiiii

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
Sarasota, FL
Haahaa, I was watching it just moments ago and a black man jumped up on stage and grabbed the mic from Panic At The Disco. He said something reguarding how MTV didn't let him have his own show, then body guards jumped on him... Anyone catch what he said? It seemed kinda lame, I could think of a lot more important things to say to millions of viewers...

What would you have said in front of millions of viewers?

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
He said go to mtv6000.com - wish goes to awardshowcrasher.com which isn't loading, apparently this guy does this for a living or something.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Don't they pre-shoot that show? I don't know why they would air that part.

Zwhaler

macrumors demi-god
Jun 10, 2006
SamIchi said:
Don't they pre-shoot that show? I don't know why they would air that part.
Even if they did pre-shoot it, you can't really cut it out because then its like right in the middle of a live performance it cuts out and skips to five minutes later. Maybe it was just live in the first place.

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2005
Miami
Zwhaler said:
Even if they did pre-shoot it, you can't really cut it out because then its like right in the middle of a live performance it cuts out and skips to five minutes later. Maybe it was just live in the first place.
That was priceless. The funniest part was the look on jennifer lopez's face.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
people still watch the vma's? I forgot all about it this year, I must be getting old.:rolleyes:

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
I didn't know they were on tonight...

and the mtv6000.com is loading for me.. just really slowly.

Maybe if I leave it on to load overnight, yes?

Bobdude161

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2006
N'Albany, Indiana
katie ta achoo said:
I didn't know they were on tonight...

and the mtv6000.com is loading for me.. just really slowly.

Maybe if I leave it on to load overnight, yes?

yup, i'm gonna go to sleep. just like the old 28.8k days!!

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
MacNut said:
people still watch the vma's? I forgot all about it this year, I must be getting old.:rolleyes:
Me too. I turned to MTV, and saw it was on and was like "eh". I went to the VMA's last year too. I don't even know why I turn to MTV anymore, I don't think there's a show worth watching. Cribs isn't bad, eventhough it's just celebrities showin off thier stuff I'll never get.