What kind of dog are you?

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
I'm a Schnauzer... apparently.

We'll have to play this in the office, see if we agree with each others' doggie alter-ego.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Apparently I'm a "Bouvier des Flandres", or Belgian cattle dog... to which I reply:

1. BELGIUM?
2. I always thought of myself as more of a Golden Retriever.

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
Before going to the test, I may guess that I could be a very weird kind of dog, it would be a surprise if I get to be the same kind of dog like the last one I had - 7 years ago- now with my parents. Let's see...

Post to be updated...

Edit: Update:

What a surprise...

;)

BTW, My last dog is a French poodle, very angry one, I gave him some training before leaving home. Now, nobody can control him and we are on different parts of the world, I like the kind of dog I am :rolleyes: , not really, but I hope to not have a pet again. (Personal reasons)

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Dogue de Bordeaux - whatever the hell that is...

That's a pretty cool game but the typewriter noises got really annoying after a while. It's like those Powerpoints where the presenter puts far too many noises and animations in.

kiwi-in-uk

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2004
AU
Saluki.

Hmmm ... balding Iranian hunting dog.
Elegant (ha!), aloof, loyal, trustworthy, affectionate ...

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
I'm a Toy Poodle.

Intelligent, good tempered and fun loving (you'd have to be, looking like that) the Toy poodle is the last word in chic, urban living. The ideal apartment dweller and slightly gay sophisticate.

*braces self for inevitable wisecracks*

brap

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2004
Nottingham
kiwi-in-uk said:
Saluki.

Hmmm ... balding Iranian hunting dog.
Elegant (ha!), aloof, loyal, trustworthy, affectionate ...
Aha... yeah, me too, apparently. Apart from the balding bit, of course.

Could have been far worse, it's a very pretty breed.

edit: image

pivo6

macrumors 68000
Dec 2, 2002
Minnesota
I'm also a Dogue de Bordeaux. I took the test while my 7 year old daughter was watching, and she apparently is a Llaso Apso.

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
mad jew said:
Dogue de Bordeaux - whatever the hell that is...

That's a pretty cool game but the typewriter noises got really annoying after a while. It's like those Powerpoints where the presenter puts far too many noises and animations in.

That's what I am too. I don't want to be French though,,, ahh well. At least I'm pretty cool and lazy lookin- bulldog-ish. :)

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
pivo6 after watching some of that very awful video, your 'tar cracked me up, lol.

MoeG

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2004
Dubai, U.A.E.
I seem to be a Bearded Collie , one of the hairy ones it seems , i dont know about the looks but the characteristics are close..heheheh....intresting....

Characteristics

The Bearded Collie is hardy and active, with an aura of strength and agility characteristic of a real working dog. Bred for centuries as a companion and servant of man, the Bearded Collie is a devoted and intelligent member of the family. He is stable and self-confident, showing no signs of shyness or aggression. This is a natural and unspoiled breed

........ cant post a pic , at work :( , but will add it whan i get home :)

( my freinds always said i worked like a dog.....)