What kind of hair do you have?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kabunaru, Feb 12, 2008.

1. kabunaru Guest

What kind of hair do you guys and girls have?

I for one, have natural black wavy hair and I like it.

Blond hair to me is so annoying (most people I know have it and it's so common) . :D

2. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Extremely Curly Dark Red Rair (ECDRR), about the colour of a new penny but just a tad darker.

3. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

4. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

None. Haircuts were a waste (why prune a dead tree?). Besides, being bald now, people say I remind them of Bruce Willis, except that I'm unattractive, poor, and untalented. Other than that, exactly alike...

5. forafireescape macrumors 6502a

forafireescape

I have wavy hair and it's super annoying...you can never just let it be natural, you always have to spend time doing stuff to it :(

6. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

I think mine eventually gets kinda curly, or maybe wavy. But I cut it once it's long enough to comb anyway, do it stays dark brown and short. :D

7. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

reddish brown with natural gold streaks, slightly wavy and mid-thigh lenght. usually worn in braided ponytail so few people realize how long it is.

I am trying to get it to knee lenght by May so when the Cancer fundraising comes by, will cut it off. My work has pledged $5,000 for Cancer research if my hair is knee lenght and I will cut it.
    plus the hair will then be used to make wigs...
    :)

ohh , I would love to see that!
    how long is it?

8. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

Dirty Blond, and likes to be curly, i hate that and fight with it every morning.
    "The Battle of the Curls"

9. schreck macrumors regular

My hair is blond/orange-ish. It seems like it's been getting progressively lighter/less orange as time goes on.

10. doubleohseven macrumors 6502a

doubleohseven

My hair is medium brown, and is somewhat naturally straight...

11. bov macrumors 6502

pretty straight, dark brown/black hair. i wish it was wavy though. :(

all you people that fight the curls should be grateful that your hair isnt straight and boring!

12. Andrew D. macrumors 6502

Natural Asian black hair, puffy when I get out of the shower so I use a puddy hair styling creme to do a little fo-hawk.

13. angelneo macrumors 68000

Jet black, I like my hair short which means I don't have to spend more than 5 mins on it everyday.

14. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

I'm a guy with long straight red hair that's darkened slightly over time, and I lift it with some gel to give it some small waves in the front. I used to part my hair, but in the last week or so, I haven't.

15. eyecool macrumors regular

Brown, really fine and a lot of it. Whites are creeping in way too fast.

16. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

until I was 7 I had bleached white hair, then until 10 i had blond. Then it turned brown, at 15 it was jet black, now at 16 its cross between black and brown. Its really weird, my dad's hair did the same. But today actually I've found a few white and grey hairs and that's even weirder.

At it longest 6" it was kinda wavy at its always been thick and coarse.

17. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I have awesome hair. Plain and simple. Awesome. :D

18. MrSmith macrumors 68040

MrSmith

Au contraire. I'd say you're two-thirds there.

As for me, well, there's nothing much left worth mentioning. :cool: ←pretty much like this cool fella, actually.

19. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

I think you mean a 'faux-hawk.'

Mine is between red and strawberry blond, sort of rose gold color. I put gel in it which makes it look a bit darker.

20. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Mines very straight, thick, brown (though it probably looks a bit darker in this photo) and I just happened to have it cut about an hour ago...

Photo 1.jpg

I occasionally get some highlights but couldn't be bothered this time around.

21. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

I temporarily dyed it black, coz I dunno why. I have several reasons that cycle, depending on who asks.

It's usually a (dyed) red. I forget what my natural colour is. I think it's brownish, that's what my eyebrows would lead me to believe.

I'm trying to grow it out, but due to my recent 5 months of crap nutrition, the hair that's currently growing is so brittle and damaged, I don't think that'll happen any time soon.

and Leareth, that's fab!! I donated a chunk of hair to Locks of Love a while back. Great organization. :)

22. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

23. John Jacob macrumors 6502a

John Jacob

I have straight black hair. Receding at the temples. It's not so bad, except when I meet anyone who knew me from university, and hasn't met me since. They all comment that my forehead has doubled in size. :eek:

24. Mac One macrumors member

Mine's a mid-brown, super straight and rather thin. In fact my friends are already recommending Propecia:mad:
    (I'm 17)

25. nikopolidis macrumors regular

Mine is dark and similar to kretzy's. Like it very much. I cut them once a month. I'm lazy to do some creative hair-style... But my hair is good for it.
    By the way, from some moment I don't like blond girls. Don't really know why, maybe there is some negative experience with one of them. But girls' long dark hair I like most. ;)