What kind of shoes are ya'll wearing?

Benjamindaines

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2005
A religiously oppressed state
muffinman said:
I just recently (2 hours ago) got some nice Puma Romas. White and Brown. How bout the rest of us?
Right this second: socks
Running shoes: Black and White Pumas (not sure what model exactly)
Football (soccer) shoes: Nike cleats
Normal shoes: New Balance sneakers

Thats about it :)

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
well i wear the worlds coolest shoes
American Eagle Athletic Traniers
i have 3 pairs

blue w/white design
white w/grey design
brown w/tan design

i also run in nikes always :)

ohh yea if i had a cam ide take pics

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
i usually wear black vans. or i have some sketchers are are comfy too.

around the house its barefoot or socks all the way.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Nice. I've seen those Pumas in stores, and I wanted to get them. The brown and white look nice. I got a pair of just white Puma Romas, wheat Timbs, and 2 pairs of basketball sneakers, One Addidas, and Reebok. I can't wear Nike for basketball, it's like all their shoes are way too narrow.

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
i wear the same as the OP. currently i have brown suede with a light brown leather stripe, and black leather with a pink leather stripe, though i don't wear the pink ones that often :eek:

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
I'm also wearing a pair of New Balance sneakers... Second pair in a row, actually! I had a red/yellow pair I wore with me to Spain and was super impressed by how comfortable and light they were, so I grabbed a second when shoe time came around again. :) (Though they're blue/grey now.)

Cheese

macrumors 6502
Dr. Martens. The finest foot coverings on earth. I have several pairs: for riding the chopper, for work, as casual low cut oxfords, even sandals. Perfect everywhere for nearly everything, except high performance athletics, where I usually choose Nike. I do have a pair of Chuck Taylors, and there are my "Dogg Biscuits".

fistful

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2004
Socan
Black/white suede Puma's and a pair of brown 8 hole Dr. Marten's for the winter. Usually have a pair of Chuck's kicking around aswell.

.:*Robot Boy*:.

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2005
New Zealand
Converse ( Chuck Taylor All Stars... or something... I can never remember the rest :rolleyes: ), of course - it's all a part of the guitarist/engineer/indie-kid uniform. Currently I'm sporting a pair of purple ones, but I also own blue, maroon, red, white and black.

Eek! I'm obsessed. Don't hate me because I fit 'that' stereotype.

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Some piece of **** shoes that my roommate's mom gave me, aside from looking ugly they're quite comfortable. I'm the type to wear something until its no longer wearable so these will likely be with me for awhile longer...

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Everyday sneakers: black Vans - it's going on a year old, so I have to go find a new pair of sneakers in a couple weeks. Might be Vans again, might not.

Everyday boots (usually in the winter) - Timberland black boots

Dressy occasions - Timberland black shoes.

At the gym - white New Balance sneakers - cheapest I can find.

That's all.

Silencio

macrumors 68020
Jul 18, 2002
NYC
adidas Dragons. Classic 70s running shoe. White stripes on eye-catching bright green. They make me happy.